Re: Image store problem in Odoo

there is a community call for discussion around this here, hope it helps

https://twitter.com/Seb_Beau/status/474847322887974912

https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/server-env-tools/server-env-tools

Interesting read and module too here :

https://bitbucket.org/anybox/advanced_attachment
http://docs.anybox.fr/advanced_attachment/current/

Le 11/06/2014 11:48, Falinwa Hans a écrit :

Hi Yannick,

Thx for your response.

I see the code, and it's a nice idea. I will keep it on myself.

It will be nicer if the improvement is made from Odoo framework itself.

Thank You.

Best Regards,

*Hans Yonathan*

*OpenERP Support*

FALINWA Limited

/Expert in Finance & Business Intelligence/

/OpenERP Partner/