Re: Work in progress: OCB 7.0 on github

Hi Raphael,

thanks for taking a look!

On 12-06-14 15:02, Raphael Valyi wrote:

I have no doubt that it's better to manage the final patches of a branch with Github rebase interactive. Now I'm not 100% convinced yet it's the best for OCB given OCB may still receive additional local patches for production (were no agreement exists yet or because it's a qucik and dirty production hotfix without hope to merge it upstream). Because one should remember that derivating from a branch that is rebased constantly is possible but not easy.

You could be right about that. I'll do some tests myself, and maybe some of the other more git-knowledgeable people can chip in.

Cheers,
Stefan.

--
Therp - Maatwerk in open ontwikkeling

Stefan Rijnhart - Ontwerp en implementatie

mail: stefan@xxxxxxxx
tel: +31 (0) 614478606
web: http://therp.nl