Re: Doubts about how to procced on testing OCA project modules for Odoo

Hi, Christian.

I think you missunderstood Ana.
She is already testing "official" odoo repo. But she wants to know about
testing the different OCA projects (which are not in GitHub yet).
As the usual thing to do would be copying a project v7 branch into a v8
branch, and start testing its modules with the last official odoo, fixing
once at a time and till tests verify it works with last official odoo
version.
So she asks if it would be wise to wait till official "stable" odoo release
(2014.07.07), just in case some things change in core. Or maybe it is
already a good time to start testing those OCA branches... and how to
proceed so everyone knows which modules have been tested with v8 (and
fixed, if needed).
That is why I suggest the "__unported__" folder within each project for the
v8-unverified-modules.

--
  Alejandro Santana
 alejandrosantana@xxxxxxxxx