Re: Foursquare Integration

Maybe, my fingers where too quick.

But the reason I posted this idea came from the framing of beneficial
industries, you named: "Food".

As it comes to food industries/restaurants, Rocket Internet (hellofood) and
others are quite active in developing a delivery portals.

This is not exactly what fourthsquare does, but like forthsquare its part
of channel management.

Groupon certainly has shown to fail as a channel due to its company
policies...

Best, David

*David Arnold B.A. HSG*
*Gerente*

+57 315 304 1368
david@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.elaleman.co

​El Alemán S.A.S, Carrera 13 # 93 - 40 P4, Bogotá D.C, Colombia