many2many Property Fields

*Hi*

I already read some remarks on pros and cons about property fields.

As far as my knowledge reaches, property fields are not best for
performance. On the other side, you can assign to the same object (let's
say a product) various properties based on the current users company.

The case is an advanced tax engine (posted about before), where I have to
make a choice about, wether to implement fiscal properties of products and
partners as ir.properties or as regular many2many fields.

If the decision would be principally in favor of fiscal properties, if the
benefits of properties would justify to hack the core method in fields.py
to accomodate many2many properties.

*Thank you beforehand for your opinion.*

*Best*

David

Follow ups