Re: OCA: transition from Launchpad to Github

@ Sandy, we already love your travis-pep8 combo and we are actively using
it (bacause style matters :) ). However of Runbot killerfeature of a
running DB, I wanted to ask, if you probably could include pep8 on the diff
on the runbot. AFAIK you proposed something on odoo, and I don't recall if
they got your idea (about the diffs) properly.

*However, the community could be free to choose including a pep8 style
check on every future diff.*

I'm really looking forward to get all this state of the art stuff working
upon the github transition. :D