Re: Migrating OCA mailing list

Regarding Project MLs, my experience is that most of them have no actual activity.
Probably the Odoo discussion Groups can work well as a replacement.
Actually, that's supposed to be the way to go for the community ML: https://www.odoo.com/groups/Community-General-59?mode=thread

Now a crazy idea:
For Project specific discussion, why not open them as Issues on GitHub and drive the discussion there. We just need a tag for that, the thread would be neatly archived and all interested people watching the repo would be notified.

Regards
/Daniel