Re: Migrating OCA mailing list

If I understand you right, you mean by "migrating to odoo" to make it kind
of "internal discussion groups" of the "OCA-Company"
In my opinion, this would be a good idea as...

   - ... it facilitates to group/cluster discussions on the respective
   projects, or even tasks levels,
   - ... a quick one2one chat discussion could reduce clutter to clarify
   some details, posting the clarification on the group again.
   - History presentation might be much better than in most MAs
   - no signatures
   - no default quoting of the whole history
   - integration with (possible) future community tools
   (I might love to see an Idea-Tool where a proper gate filter process
   could be applied on them)

+1 (strictly and globally)