OCA repositories naming convention

Hello dear community,

I think we could take the opportunity to improve a bit our oca github
repositories by renaming some of them to make them to fix some
inconsistencies.

For exemple, branch for reports are named report or reports
I would suggest that as for 'tools' we use plural for reports

account-financial-report >> account-financial-reports
account-invoice-report >> account-invoice-reports
sale-reports
stock-logistic-report >> stock-logistic-reports
manufacture-reports

An other one is for management. Sometimes it is mgmt and sometimes
management.
My suggestion, use always mgmt instead of management.
Other question is this term always necessary ?

contract-management >> contract-mgmt
commission-mgmt
crm-mgmt
department-mgmt
edition-mgmt >> *
hotel-management-system >> *
hr-mgmt
manufacture-mgmt >> manufacture ?
mgmtsystem >> mgmt-system
partner-contact-management >> partner-contact-mgmt
program-mgmt
rma-mgmt
travel-mgmt >> *

(*) see bellow vertical integration

Is "addons" necessary? We knows those branches are for addons right?

e-commerce-addons >> e-commerce
geospatial-addons >> geospatial
knowledge-addons >> knowledge
banking-addons >> banking
ngo-addons >> *
web-addons

(*) see bellow vertical integration

* Vertical Integrations
Shouldn't we keep a keyword for vertical integration branches?
to mean it aims a complete solution, we could add odoo before it

hotel-management-system >> odoo-hotel
construction >> odoo-construction
medical >> odoo-medical
isp >> odoo-isp