Re: Convention for unported modules

As I stated on your PR, Daniel, these are the issues I see with _unported
suffix:

"The only problem I see with this is that all modules will be listed when
you add the repository in the addons_path, that will dissapear when
migrations were done. This is even worst if someone forget to put
installable flag to False."

Regards.