github migration: proposale for helper for travis configuration

Hello,

I've spent some time setting up
https://github.com/gurneyalex/maintainer-quality-tools

The goal is to provide a setup for running OCA Addons tests with travis
when using OpenERP 6.1 or 7.0 which don't have the odoo.py command. It
should also be possible in the near future to add support for 8.0, and
so as to keep a very similar .travis.yml file in the different branches.
Later this project could serve as host for more tools if needed.

An example addon using this is stock-logistic-warehouse (7.0 branch)
(which has a failed build, but also has no tests and lots of non pep8
compatible code... we will need to fix this)

If people agree, I would like to put this under the OCA umbrella, and
encourage its use for all addons projects. Maybe the porting
documentation could point to it. PR for improvements are welcome. :-)

Thanks for your attention.

--
Alexandre Fayolle
Chef de Projet