Re: Reopen a paid invoice

Hi, Markus,

I adapted some time ago a module that was made by another company a concept
more or less like your requirements, but have three problems:

   - Module is for 6.1, though I think you won't have too much troubles to
   port it to 7.0/8.0.
   - Modularity: code for importing a specific spanish file format is mixed
   in the module, because the budget was very restrictive and it was not
   possible to split it.
   - And the main problem is that the original approach takes the invoice
   as the base for the payment return, instead of the account move lines, so
   it has problems with invoices with more than one payment terms. This is
   much more difficult to change, and I wasn't able to do it also in the
   budget I had.

If you work a little in this, this can be an excellent OCA module. Let me
know if you have any doubt.

Regards.