Re: OCA repositories naming convention

Hello Ana.

I think you have a point.

We have 3 global concepts:

1.- MRP (without number) which is "Manufacture Requirements Planning" which
__only__ include, from tenders to logistic, only raw of materials and
finished goods (source [1])
2.- MRPII (with II) which include a lot of more things [2].
3.- Manufacture: Which means the manage of the operative process itself,
weight, formulas computation, link to machinary and so on.

As you see they are 3 different layers that are complementary or even one
included in other.

The decistion is:

Will we use three of them? Will we want separate them? Will we manage all
in only 1 project?.

I can be agreed with any decision I just want to point this topic to be
sure take the correct one.

Opinions?

Thanks,

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Material_requirements_planning