Re: Product Variants :: Question

> Hello Eric, it's late and I got quite frustrated today as I was planning
> to load my company data prepared in spreadsheets already on v8. The
> arguments of Anthony Lesuisse convinced me, that 3 weeks of internal
> testing would give a rather stable version with only minor bugs. Then i
> realized that I cannot parametrize any of my products sensibly as it seems
> the product variant/template logic is very very VERY VERY buggy (see
> comment on the github issue from Nhomar).

But David, please don't mix thing, community list is not to say your
thoughts aloud.

And then, I complain privately (with my enterprise licence) and publicaly
(on github) which are the right places and has the right strategy to solve
the issue(s).

It is clear that v8.0 "Is not ready" if you decide unilaterally don't hear
that or your are not prepared you are on your own :-(

Sadly that is the message that Eric is trying to let you know.

Complain with the words you used bring us (who what help as you know we do)
only noise, nothing positive.

Thanks and I hope you understand.

Regards.

--