Re: 8.0 branch for l10n-italy

Well, my personal opinion about this question is that having an early 9.0
(or master) will provoke that people making PRs to 8.0 branch, don't make
the same PR to the new branch, getting inconsistencies between the two
branches, and having more updated the 8.0 one, or double the work to do.

If anyone wants to work on odoo master branch, fork the repository and make
a new branch, and then make PR against a 9.0 clone branch from 8.0 when 9.0
is ready.

Regards.