Re: Merging resources

Hi,
Interesting discussion, thanks everyone.

For what it's worth, I've just had to write an ad'hoc script (see attachment ) to fix a mistake I made before we migrated to v7, which made the migration script create ~700 duplicate contacts. It's an SQL script that records the ids of the duplicate partners in a table, and prints the SQL queries you must run to decuplicate them.
So it's kind of a meta-sql script. Kind of hackish but should works.
One thing it does not handle is non-SQL dependencies like ir_property, translations etc. that may point to res_partners. I didn't find any in our database, check yours if you care.

Lionel Sausin.