Re: new api, v8 release

We did, but just got the answer.  And it is not too comfortable...

*De:* jdu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jdu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
> *Enviado el:* miércoles, 23 de julio de 2014 02:14 a.m.
> *Para:* Followers of RE-Odoo-Enterprise-Subscription
> *Asunto:* Re: RE: Odoo Enterprise Subscription
>

> Hello,
>
> The next version will not be the SaaS 4 but the SaaS 5 and will be release
> in August but we haven't any precise date yet.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jean-François Dufour

According to Antony, back in January he wrote:

sass-<n> are snapshots of trunk we deploy on the the saas, we are now at
>> saas-3, the v8 release will based on a saas-n branch, prboably saas-4 or
>> saas-5. The release process of v8 will simply be a bzr push of saas-n to
>> 8.0. We will push a branch used in production on saas for at least one
>> month. So it will really be stable from the first day of release (unlike
>> previous releases which had a few month of stabilisation even after the
>> release).

And the idea S.A. sold us was that when v8 was labeled, it would come from
a tested saas-n branch, and clearly this is not the case...  SaaS customers
are still on saas-3 !!

I know S.A. is busy with v8, but these issues are also important...

Regards,
-Mario