openerp-community team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
Best Practice :: Manual/Local Testing Workflow
does anyone have a recommendation for manual (local) testing?
There are several topics I'm not sure about:
- Chrome Caching
- How to handle Chrome Caching to make shure you start "virgin"
browserwise every now and then?
- Is there an easy rule of thumb to remember when clearing the cache
should be executed/triggered?
- Restarting the Odoo Server (& "-u" parameter)
- I noticed there are some limitations of the "-u", but cannot make
sense of them.
- Data-Files such as csv dosn't seem to need a -u reboot (which would
make sense in a way)
- Restarting the DB-Server
- Can anyone say, when this should be appropriate?
- Restarting the VM
- In some cases, the console states that something is already in use,
when trying to restart odoo. I cannot make sens of it. In the eye of the
spectator it seems Odoo sometimes doen't close properly. Can that be?
- Sometimes DB-Connections are miraculously not freed, even after
Postgresql restart, so I cannot delete a DB without restarting
the VM, this
is tedious as it always consumes soome extra 5 minutes and occurs rather
If any one has comments on that or tips for a better (local/manual)
workflow, I would apreciate very much, as this manyfold and repeated trial
and error is tedious.
I understand, that an automated workflow on a private fork of the central
repo would be better, but:
- I'm not eligible for a runbot.
- Travis doesn't provide keep alive of DBs
So it seems this is not an option, If you see an automated alternative,
this would be great news, too!
*Happy V8ing to everyone, thanks and kind regards,*