Re: Bug on currency_rate_update module

Hi Serpent,

Yes, we have make sure that our base company currency is CNY, and we set it
to True.

We have use this module long enough, and we never have this kind of problem
last year.

The wrong rate update happen often this year.

So I wonder is it because I update the module to the latest version which is
there something wrong in the module or because we have the connection
problem with Yahoo.

Thank You.

Best Regards,

Hans Yonathan

OpenERP Support

FALINWA Limited

Expert in Finance & Business Intelligence

OpenERP Partner

Website:  <http://www.falinwa.com/> www.falinwa.com