Re: Bug on currency_rate_update module

Dear Hans,

thanks for reporting that.

Do you have enough information to find out if it's the provider or the
module's fault? (i.e. find that out on the day
it happens by checking manually on the provider website)

In both cases I'd be interested to find out about it.

Please file an issue at the project home here:

https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools/issues