Re: Request for Inclusion of Module into OCA/partner-contact

> Maybe something like this should go onto every repos readme or a
> contributing.md? This is a task I can tak, if it is discussed/agreed.

This is the obvious or normal form to make a PR. IMHO just reading the
normal flow of github is enought (hundreds of manuals on youtube for that).

Every commiter has his own way to do that, we work directly before develop
on the original fork to make a PR in the future other do other things, to
mantain older contributions and commits history extracting modules.

For your case, it is enought.

--
--------------------
Saludos Cordiales