Re: odoo vertical-medical

+1   A lot cleaner.  Thanks Pedro !!

​

Any opinions from OCA board ?  The idea is to get a logo for this vertical
and include it on the website...

There are also proposals to use differentiated color schemas on logos for
OCA / community projects...  How should we proceed, voting ?

As soon as we make the code change proposals on git, we would like to help
improve content on the site... We first need a working project before
marketing...  ;-)

Regards,
-Mario

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 3:14 AM, Pedro Manuel Baeza Romero <
pedro.baeza@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I like this one.
>
> Regards.

> About fonts...  on "medical" I am using the font that S.A. is using for
>> the official apps logos...
>> Same goes for colors, I am using the ones blessed by S.A.
>>
>> You can check https://www.odoo.com/page/brand-assets
>>

>> Not sure if that is good or not, but at least will avoid a "fonts and
>> colors war" were each one likes a different one...   ;-)
>>

>> Regards,
>> -Mario
>>

>> On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 3:02 AM, Kitsikpui Elliot Elikplim <
>> ekitsikpui5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> The logo loos good, just a few suggestions from my end.
>>> 1. The Font of the med should be same as that of the Odoo
>>> 2. The space between the Odoo and Med should be closed up a little more.
>>>

>>> Thanks and look forward to seeing your module come out in time.
>>>
>>> Warm Regards & Stay Creative!
>>> Elikplim Elliot Kitsikpui
>>> +233 27 193 1935 |  +233288312658
>>>
>>> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
>>> intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
>>> addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the
>>> sender. This message contains confidential information and is intended only