Re: pull request reviews

That was because the next step I wanted to do (fix PEP8) was inmediately
after (the same night). Sincerely, I didn't expect nobody review it so
late, and I need it that because of Travis results for the next PR, that it
was not going to be tested if we didn't merge that PR. But as I have said,
that change was not critical, so I merge it with brain.

Regards.