Re: pull request reviews

Pedro,

We are based in Montreal, Canada and could have reviewed it. It's day time for us when it's night for you. Like anyone, you don't see much when it's late at night ;)

Ping us next time and we could be your third review.

Thanks.

--
Maxime Chambreuil
+1 (514) 276-5468 #126

----- Mail original -----

That was because the next step I wanted to do (fix PEP8) was inmediately after (the same night). Sincerely, I didn't expect nobody review it so late, and I need it that because of Travis results for the next PR, that it was not going to be tested if we didn't merge that PR. But as I have said, that change was not critical, so I merge it with brain.

Regards.

Leonardo,

You are right. Anybody can do reviews, but time should be given to do so.

That's why we setup some rules to wait for 5 calendar days. The rules does also mention that for extraordinary moments, a pull request can be merged in less than 5 days if approved by 3 reviewers.

We are talking about a pull request merged the same day after 2 reviews here and introducing code bypassing the PEP8 compliance check. I am sure even Pedro will agree that it does not allow too much time for others to review.

Maxime Chambreuil
+1 (514) 276-5468 #126

----- Mail original -----

Just for the record, I don't object to you reviewing. I should like to
encourage you to.