Re: Use of new odoo API when porting OCA addons

+1 for test coverage

1. I anyone willing to write (in his limited time) a tutorial to be
understodd by everyone?
2. We could maka a general call to test cases as kind of a season topic,
probably...
3. Accordingly we should implement proper monitoring (!!!) coveralls.io ,
etc.
4. Once we have this, we have a garant for stability
5. We also have an important marketing argument!

Test case coverage core and oca is a nightmare :)
I personally am struggeling with the first hurdel (lack of know-how)