Re: Request for Inclusion of Module into OCA/partner-contact

It happens that I could be late to the discussion but better late than
never,

It seems to me that a generic module like the way base_vat module in odoo
was the developed should the module to go into OCA, and keeping the more
specific parts for something like OCA-Localizations, this way anyone can
leverage from your development while the parts regarding localizations do
not interfere with other localizations.

Best regards