Re: Request for Inclusion of Module into OCA/partner-contact - base_vat

Thanks Ferdinand,

It is a nice module!

The requirements here are a module which registeres a scanned
identification document and the according number (because you need number
and scanned copy)... This could be a child, a grandpa, a commercial person,
a normal person, a legal person, a statal entity, etc... you need to report
the type of identification (can be passport in some cases, or ID card) It
is indeed a identification which is required by fiscal entities like VAT,
the link between the two is, that the fiscal identification of a legal
person (only) could happen to be a valid VAT.

Were you aware of the detailed requirements?

Best, David