Re: odoo with a daily 50000 orders volume

On 2014-08-25 03:21, lin.yu wrote:

for accounting you may encounter a similar problem
a solution is to use and enhance (change functions and reports to use period sums instead of account_move_lines) *production* http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/c2c-rd-addons/6.1/files/head:/chricar_account_period_sum/ *partly* *production* http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/c2c-rd-addons/7.0/files/head:/chricar_account_period_sum/ *ported* http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/c2c-rd-addons/8.0/files/head:/chricar_account_period_sum/

Hello Community,

We have a potential lead which has a volume of daily 20000 sale orders and 50000 sale order lines from Magento, which will probably result in a daily 100000 or 200000 stock moves, 3000000 stock moves per month.

I would like to ask that has anyone experience on Odoo/OpenERP with that daily volume? How about the performance after one month?

I would like also to ask if you have any module on

* archive stock move , sales order, and other objects

* sales forecasting

BR,