New Odoo Crowdfunding: Beautiful Website Themes

Hello,

After the huge success of the Odoo Point of Sale crowdfunding campaign,
we just launched an Indiegogo campaign for the Odoo Website Builder /
eCommerce. Our goal is to take it to the next level by providing
pixel-perfect professional themes and advanced building blocks.

Get more information about the campaign here:
   http://bit.ly/1s6izlc

As part of this project, we will design:
 - 50 professional themes, highly customizable
 - 70 building blocks: forms builder, google maps integration...
 - a clean designer and developer documentation
 - improvements in the Odoo Website Builder core app

Every theme and building blocks are fully customizable with a new
toolbox to adapt to your own branding in just a few clicks.

Help us fund this project and you will get either:
 - one theme of your choice for your own website: recommended for users
 - 50 themes you can reuse on any project unlimitedly: recommended for
   partners
 - 70 dynamic building blocks for additional features

These themes will work on Odoo 8 (no need to wait for Odoo 9).

As a platform, the Odoo Website Builder is incredible. But to turn it
into a huge success we need websites to be beautiful, out-of-the-box.
That's the goal of this campaign. It just costs a theme (145€) to have a
pixel perfect website, ready-to-use in a few minutes with awesome
animations or building blocks.

To reach our goal, we recruited 4 highly experienced web designers. (it
took me 4 months to select the best ones in Belgium) The first theme,
called "Clean", is ready with its 20 building blocks. As soon as you
fund the project, you will directly receive the first theme. You will be
able to select a theme amongst the 50 ones once the project is fully
developed. (by the end of this year)

Help us boost the Odoo Website Builder and offer a beautiful design for
your website(s): http://bit.ly/1s6izlc

Thanks,

--
Fabien Pinckaers
Odoo Founder

PS: the most interesting perk (pack of 50 themes & main sponsor) are
limited to the firsts 8 contributors.
PS1: the pack of 50 themes is perfect for partners as it will allow you
to do beautiful and customized demonstrations to prospects, whatever the
target industry.