Re: odoo with a daily 50000 orders volume

As lin yu tests show, the bottleneck is the confirmation of sale/creation
of picking and such bottlenecks are everwhere, but not obvious at the first
glance.

We managed to finetune the process (get rid of workflow for starters), so
now confirming a sales order with 10  lines takes less than a second. This
is on a simple VM  (8Gb of Ram, 4 cores) and a 10Gb database peaking at 100
orders per hour.

Anything that takes more than 1 second to confirm an order with 10 lines is
simply not acceptable in production environments where at 4pm customers are
screaming wanting their orders to go out for next day delivery.

Cheers,

*Vadim Chobanu*

Managing Partner

[image: enapps logo email]

T: +44 020 8090 9222 ext 1005

M: +44 079 3923 0959

E: vadim@xxxxxxxxxxxx

W: www.enapps.co.uk

Information in this email is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended for the addressee only. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
You should not otherwise copy it, retransmit it or use or disclose its
contents to anyone.
Thank you for your co-operation.

Address: 88 Wood Street; 10th floor; London EC2V 7RS

Registered in England No: 07746264

Reg. VAT No. GB 124 1001 86