Proposal to add W0402 to Travis Style checking

Following my proposed procedure, I am informing the community that we
intend to add a new style restriction [1].

W0402 deprecated-module:Used a module marked as deprecated is imported.

Modules marked as deprecated: pdb,pudb,ipdb

The reason behind this is that these are developement modules used to
pause code in the middle of execution in order to debug. They are not
intended for production but can be forgotten in the code and commited.
To catch these is necessary since it halt code execution and this is not
desired in production.

The implication of this is that any code with any of these modules will
fail on travis and be rejected by the reviewer.

We await your feedback. If there are no objections, this new rule will
be added to the entirety of OCA repos and any modules using them will
fail the project as a whole and as a result, potentially block all pull
requests until these modules are fixed.

[1] https://github.com/OCA/maintainer-quality-tools/pull/113