Re: Updates to Travis and maintainer-quality-tools

+1 Sandy

We are working with semi-automated Q&A process; it is is important to know what do change in the travis rules before we ask for a PR.
I have to say it is particularly frustrating to have PR rejected because the rules changes behind the scene.

IMHO, it raises also the question of the conformity to these rules of all the previously merged code...

My 2 cents,
Marc

==
Marc Cassuto, Ing. MBA Itil