Re: Proposal to add W0402 to Travis Style checking

I think the PR could be expanded to add/remove deprecated modules from
the .travis file.

The reason for this is that for certain branches openerp.osv.osv is
acceptable and on the newer ones, they have become deprecated.

There may be truth that the call to set_trace should be the one blocked.
Please raise your objection on the merge proposal.