Re: Get started in developing with Odoo

Here https://www.odoo.com/documentation/8.0/

On 11/19/2014 07:13 PM, José Persichini wrote:
Hello, this is my first e-mail, my name is José and I am from Argentina! I am
system information engineer, and I am new in Odoo so I need your help.

I have Odoo 7 running over Windows XP.

I am trying the software and I need to develop new features but I think that I
don't need to develop a complete module, for example:

*I want to update the cost price of the product when I confirm a purchase
order, with the price of the product in this PO.

*I want to automatically update the sale price of the product when the cost
price changes.

My question is, where can I found documentation to get started in programming
of server actions, workflows, activities, etc? I need tutorials.

Thanks!