Re: Licenses guidelines for OCA modules

I see perfect to reduce the overhead of the headers, because it's a
nonsense, so I would say option b, but a recurring conflicting issue is
about the copyright: this part doesn't reflect at all the reality of the
code because:

   - People copy/paste from Odoo code and let Odoo copyright, which is not
   correct.
   - Author put its copyright, but contributors (that can exceed the LOC
   contributed from the author), doesn't remember to put its name in it.
   - BTW, it's very tedious to maintain this section for each file.

Why don't we just simply remove it? Copyright can be deduced from Git
history. I know that FSF recommends to put it, but it's that, only a
recommendation, not a must for AGPL.

Regards.