Re: AGPLv3 Product Configurator & OCA repo

Hi David,

I am fully open for any suggestion, there's no fixed idea in my head about
where it should go, it's up to the OCA to give the best suggestion.

I just thought that being a set of larger modules with a specific goal and
many other future modules that are not 100% related to product attributes
(like mrp extension, website interface addons) it should be a standalone
repository.

But of course this topic is open for discussion now that it has entered the
opensource world and the OCA territory.

Regards,
Paul