Re: Ongoing developments on the attribute sets

Ok got it, they is a big misunderstanding!

The "MAGENTO_HELP" was just here to said that if you don't know what this
option mean than => "look at the Magento Documentation". But you can
totally create a attributes from OpenERP to magento without any
configuration on Magento Side. You just need to link the attributes with
the group (missing part but hard do to synchronize correctly without
lossing flexibility)

I propose to remane the help message by "This fields is a magento specific
field, look at the Magento Documentation to know more about it" or
something else? what will be the best Message?
Note that Magento have not "tool tip" on the fields so it's not possible to
copy/paste the help message from Magento. The other solution will to take
time to find a good help message for every field.

See you