Re: Problem starting jobs

Hi,

thank you for your reply.

There are no workers. So is there something wrong?

This is a part of my lunch script:

PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin
DAEMON=/opt/openerp/server/openerp-server
NAME=openerp-server
DESC=openerp-server

# Specify the user name (Default: openerp).
USER=openerp

# Specify an alternate config file (Default: /etc/openerp-server.conf).
CONFIGFILE="/etc/openerp-server.conf"

# pidfile
PIDFILE=/var/run/$NAME.pid

# Additional options that are passed to the Daemon.
DAEMON_OPTS="-c $CONFIGFILE"

[ -x $DAEMON ] || exit 0
[ -f $CONFIGFILE ] || exit 0

checkpid() {
    [ -f $PIDFILE ] || return 1
    pid=`cat $PIDFILE`
    [ -d /proc/$pid ] && return 0
    return 1
}

case "${1}" in
        start)
                echo -n "Starting ${DESC}: "

                start-stop-daemon --start --quiet --pidfile ${PIDFILE} \
                        --chuid ${USER} --background --make-pidfile \
                        --exec ${DAEMON} -- ${DAEMON_OPTS} --workers=0

I edited the workers=0 but nothing changed…

In DAEMON_OPTS is only path for log file and for add ons path.
Am I starting OpenERP wrong?

Thanks