Re: Magento connector - taxes

On 11/29/2013 04:50 PM, Guewen Baconnier wrote:
On 11/29/2013 04:18 PM, Jos De Graeve wrote:

I got a problem with a customer who runs his magento with prices tax
included and on OpenERP his prices and tax codes are also set “tax
included”.

When a sales order gets imported from Magento, the order lines are
created with prices without tax.

For example, if the tax is 20% and a product costs € 120,- tax included,
the price_unit field of the sales order line is set to € 100, ie the
amount without tax.  But because in OpenERP the tax code  is also set to
tax inclusive, the price_unit field should be set to € 120.

Hello Jos,

Can you try this MP and comment if it works for you:
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/openerp-connector-magento/7.0-magentoerpconnect-handle-shipping-tax-in-tax_included-context-rde/+merge/193927

Hi Guewen,

This patch works for me, but only after I set the field "catalog_price_tax_included" to true on the backend configuration.

Unfortunately this field is not included in the form view for the magento backend.

Tnx !!

--
Jos De Graeve

Apertoso business ICT
Guido Gezellelaan 16 - B-9800 Deinze - Belgium

Direct: +32 9 381 64 50
General: +32 9 386 19 73
Mobile: +32 475 54 68 80
Skype: apertoso