Re: Connector for CSV import

Hi Leonardo, all,

* Here is example of imported datas with belspeed logistic center:
{60: {
     'picking': {},
     'moves': [{'carrier': u'DHL', 'product_id': 7, 'product_qty':
1.0}, {'carrier': u'DHL', 'product_id': 6, 'product_qty': 1.0}]}}

60 is the picking_id
if there are general infos in the picking, there are in picking dict

each picking item is stored in one buffer

This is just an example, but seems convenient to me of course. Other
points of views ?

* Extraction from external FTP and file reading are done in 2 steps
(distinct cron for each) : no archive folder for failed reading file
but a text field in 'file.document' to put error reporting. Maybe we
may consider to send this error reporting automatically (by 1 click
button) to logistic center, but perhaps by mail and in an other module

* Other point (@guewen): connector_logistic_center depends on
ecommerce addons because product connector tab is defined in this
branch, and I have to customize this view. Maybe should we consider to
define this view in product-attribute branch

Thanks

David BEAL, Akretion