Connector for CSV import

Hi all,

this general message is just to bring the everybody who is interested in
the discussion about using the connector for generic csv imports. Like for
e-commerce, this can bring realiability, ability to catch many errors (in
retrieving the file, parsing, inserting into the db etc) and repeat what
went wrong if necessary.

Apart from the connector itself, there is already some excellent work in
progress by Akretion, at:

* https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/file-exchange/file-exchange
* https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/+junk/logistic-center
* https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/+junk/poc-import-data

I gave those modules a try, and here are some points I wish to discuss.
First of all, well done.

* If I inderstand correctly, we are spawning a job to import each line of
the file. That line is stored in the "buffer", associated to the job.
Still, some data needs to be imported in chunks (invoices with lines, for
example). That needs a kind of multi-line buffer, probably not with a JSON
dictionary "data" field, but something like a list of lists (i.e. a table).
What do you think?

* The file-exchange modules has the ability to move imported files to the
"archive" folder. Should we have also a place to move the files we can't
read?

Thanks!

Follow ups