Method to update shipping method (Magento or OpenERP)?

Hello,
Trying simply to use my first "Tracking Reference" it seems (skipped that so far)

Yesterday I had an order come through where the customer followed up complaining about the shipping cost. We had not stated correct weight and as a result he could ship via FirstClass Mail (US).

Anyway, in Magento I edited the order (which cancels the first one, and creates a second one). The order number now ends with -1

Import into OpenERP went OK. Then I tried my first shot at putting a tracking number in via OpenERP.
I get this traceback error even though the Invoice telegraphed through:

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/openerp/source/openerp-connector/connector/queue/worker.py", line 122, in run_job job.perform(session) File "/opt/openerp/source/openerp-connector/connector/queue/job.py", line 460, in perform self.result = self.func(session, *self.args, **self.kwargs) File "/opt/openerp/source/openerp-connector-magento/magentoerpconnect/stock_tracking.py", line 126, in export_tracking_number return tracking_exporter.run(record_id) File "/opt/openerp/source/openerp-connector-magento/magentoerpconnect/stock_tracking.py", line 95, in run self._check_allowed_carrier(picking, sale_binding_id.magento_id) File "/opt/openerp/source/openerp-connector-magento/magentoerpconnect/stock_tracking.py", line 52, in _check_allowed_carrier allowed_carriers = self.backend_adapter.get_carriers(magento_id) File "/opt/openerp/source/openerp-connector-magento/magentoerpconnect/stock_picking.py", line 139, in get_carriers [int(magento_id)]) ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '112108741-1'

Is my problem with the defined carriers or the number of the order itself:
check_allowed_carrier allowed_carriers = self.backend_adapter.get_carriers(magento_id)

The shipment carrier has been used before usps_First-Class Mail Parcel

I have not however entered a tracking number in OpenERP. Not clear from the instructions what I am missing here: http://openerp-magento-connector.com/howto/configure_shipping_methods.html

Thanks for any and all help.

Landis Arnold

--