Re: Next steps

2014/1/7 Guewen Baconnier <guewen.baconnier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> On 01/07/2014 02:46 PM, sebastien beau wrote:
>
>> Sorry, I will test the branch asap. But I don't think that we will have
>> the time before the end of the month.
>> I know you wait it from a long time, so instead of waiting more, I
>> propose to tag the actual branche of prestashoperpconnect, and also teh
>> branch e-commerce, openerp-connector... And merge that
>> branch lp:~openerp-community/prestashoperpconnect/7.0-pass-vals-to-events
>> into
>> lp:prestashoperpconnect after that tag
>> If people want to use prestashoperpconnect in production they should
>> stick on tagged branch for now. But there are welcome to help us in
>> testing the untagged version
>>
>> What do you think? It's better than waiting?
>>

>>  Hi,
>
> This is not only my pass-vals-to-events branch to test, there are the
> other API changes mentioned in my previous communications to do.
>
> The connector branch get a tag at each stable release (as well as the
> Magento connector), so yes, people can stick with the tag 2.0.1 of the
> connector for the Prestashop's one (but it should be documented to avoid a
> wave of bug reports).
>
> I can't afford to maintain the Prestashop (and others) connector myself
> (and not necessarily have the knowledge); the release was announced, thus I
> maintain the release date. Honestly, the required changes should take less
> than half a day for a developer knowing the connector (maybe more time is
> needed to understand the changes and how to benefit from them, but at least
> this is a good investment).

For sure, you already done so many think on MagentoERPconnect ;). You have
my "go" for merging it the 15 january, I will see with some people here for
fixing the branch before.

Thank again for all of your work and thanks for the reminder ;)

--

BEAU Sébastien
MagentoERPconnect Project Manager at Akretion