Re: Documentation

On 01/15/2014 08:43 AM, Mike Lindsay wrote:
I wasn't sure from the wording if you meant a functioning OpenERP
server, or if there were more requirements.  That clears the air for me
though thanks!

I don't think I put each module in the addons path individually like
that.  I put them all the modules in /opt/openerp/custom and then added
custom to the addons path.  Will give it a try pointing to each one
individually, thanks for your time!

Note that the paths specified in --addons-path are not directly the paths to the addons, but the paths to the branches containing the addons

--addons-path /path/to/branch/openerp-connector,/path/to/branch/e-commerce-addons,...

I am preparing the new release for today and a new branch will be required, so you may want to wait for the updated documentation.

Mike

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 11:35 PM, Guewen Baconnier
<guewen.baconnier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx