Few Questions

I did not see any magento version requirements in the documentation.  After
installing the module in OpenER, when I goto Connectors --> Backends and
create a new Backend, I see it says Magento 1.7.  Will it not work with
1.8?  I tried connecting OpenERP to Magento 1.8 CE, and it doesn't work.
 Then again, that could be my newness setting up the connector, and maybe I
did something wrong.  I create the backend, and when I click sync metadata,
or import all customer groups, I get this:

Server Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "/opt/openerp/web/addons/web/session.py", line 89, in send
> return openerp.netsvc.dispatch_rpc(service_name, method, args)
> File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/netsvc.py", line 292, in dispatch_rpc
> result = ExportService.getService(service_name).dispatch(method, params)
> File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/service/web_services.py", line 626, in
> dispatch
> res = fn(db, uid, *params)
> File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 190, in execute_kw
> return self.execute(db, uid, obj, method, *args, **kw or {})
> File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 132, in wrapper
> return f(self, dbname, *args, **kwargs)
> File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 199, in execute
> res = self.execute_cr(cr, uid, obj, method, *args, **kw)
> File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 187, in execute_cr
> return getattr(object, method)(cr, uid, *args, **kw)
> File
> "/opt/openerp/mage/openerp-connector-magento/magentoerpconnect/magento_model.py",
> line 155, in synchronize_metadata
> import_batch(session, model, backend_id)
> File
> "/opt/openerp/mage/openerp-connector-magento/magentoerpconnect/unit/import_synchronizer.py",
> line 324, in import_batch
> importer.run(filters=filters)
> File
> "/opt/openerp/mage/openerp-connector-magento/magentoerpconnect/unit/import_synchronizer.py",
> line 205, in run
> record_ids = self.backend_adapter.search(filters)
> File
> "/opt/openerp/mage/openerp-connector-magento/magentoerpconnect/unit/backend_adapter.py",
> line 164, in search
> [filters] if filters else [{}])
> File
> "/opt/openerp/mage/openerp-connector-magento/magentoerpconnect/unit/backend_adapter.py",
> line 126, in _call
> with magentolib.API(self.magento.location,
> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'API'

Any thoughts?

Mike

Follow ups