Re: [Magentoerpconnect-community] Product export

Redirected from the magentoerpconnect 5.0-6.1 mailing list to this mailing list.

On 02/05/2014 07:46 AM, David Beal wrote:
Hi Connectoristas,

Here is some news

Magento catalog export development branch is here :
https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/openerp-connector-magento/connector-magentoconnect-catalog

and will be merged in few weeks in  lp:openerp-connector-magento
I'm sure you all are doing an excellent job. Just keep in mind that the more later you open a proposal (even with a "Work in Progress" status), the more long and painful will the review be.

Carefull connector API changes are not present in this branch

There are other dev branch :
https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/openerp-connector-magento/spe-price-connector-magento
for special_price export, there is a blue print
(https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openerp-connector/+spec/discount-synchronization)

https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/openerp-connector-magento/rma-connector-magento
(early dev and need a specific module in magento)
Looks great! (I have seen a pitfall though but I would prefer to discuss about it on the MP)
@sebastien_beau / @chafique_delli  : where is this magento module ?

Other blueprint https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openerp-connector

I hope this will help you

Thanks for the news!