Re: Update modules community

On 02/09/2014 10:35 PM, Miguel Angel wrote:
Hi all.

The module OpenERP Connector - Magentor this advanced every day.

How I can update my installation too (I have installed and run the
module from Oct. of 2013)?

Thank you very much.

Hi,

The process is:

1. Update the branch openerp-connector to the most recent tag:
$ bzr pull -rtag:2.1.1

2. Update the branch openerp-connector-magento to the most recent tag:
$ bzr pull -rtag:2.3.1

3. Take the new openerp-connector-ecommerce branch:
$ bzr branch lp:openerp-connector-ecommerce/7.0 openerp-connector-ecommerce
Add this new branch in the addons-path

4. Remove the e-commerce-addons branch and replace it by the new one:
$ rm -rf e-commerce-addons
$ bzr branch lp:e-commerce-addons/7.0 e-commerce-addons

5. If you do not have it already, take the sale-wkfl branch (for the sale_exceptions module) and add it in the addons-path:
$ bzr branch lp:sale-wkfl/7.0 sale-wkfl

6. Update the modules in OpenERP:
./openerp-server <options> -u sale_payment_method,connector

Of course, do that on a test database first.

--
Guewen Baconnier
Business Solutions Software Developer

Camptocamp SA