new project: openerp_connector_file

Dear Community,

At Camptocamp we would like to announce the openerp_connector_file
module that uses the OpenERP Connector framework to download, parse
and import CSV files into OpenERP.

This module is designed to be asynchronous, fault-tolerant and capable
of handling large amounts of data with the queue system provided by
the connector.

It uses many components of the OpenERP Connector (backends, jobs,
bindings, units, synchronizers).

For now, more details about that module can be found in the manifest file:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/openerp-connector-file/adding-initial-lep/view/head:/connector_file/__openerp__.py

Code review is much appretiated in the initial MP itself:

https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/openerp-connector-file/adding-initial-lep/+merge/207676

This work has some ideas in common with the recent work by Akretion:
namely the file-exchange project, and the logistic center connector.
It is possible that we will integrate the common parts in some way.

openerp_connector_file does at the moment satisfy a specific use case,
but we designed it to be very generic and detached, so we think it
could be a good base to develop other file-based connections to
external systems in OpenERP.

All the best!