Re: Feature for Magento Connector

On 03/06/2014 04:35 PM, Augustin Cisterne-Kaas wrote:
Hi,

I also believe that it should be done in another module.
It should be quite fast to develop.

If somebody has a good module name, I can do it.

I don't have a good module name but some advices I gave to Jan-Philipp on IRC for the implementation, quoting myself:

16:24:04 gbaconnier | thing is that if you override the mapper and another module does the same, there is a conflict
16:27:36 gbaconnier | so, for the mapping, the first thing would be to: add a mapper in the base module that only returns the sale's name (in the same way | than before); modify the main sale mapper so it calls the new mapper to get the name; so the new module can replace *only* the new mapper. this would
                    | reduce the chances to conflict

By 'replace' here I mean by using the @magento(replace=...) decorator.

I would understand if this is not clear enough, so please let me know :-)

Thanks,

--
Guewen Baconnier
Business Solutions Software Developer