Re: Feature for Magento Connector

On 03/06/2014 04:44 PM, Landis Arnold wrote:
For me,  I feel it would be best for the OpenERP invoice # to become the
Magento Invoice number.  Perhaps I am missing something in the setup.

When we ship to a customer we are normally including the OpenERP invoice
with the package.  Then when they login to Magento they are presented
with a different Invoice number.
The Sales Orders go into OpenERP with the Magento SO#.  I would think
the reverse of that could happen when an Invoice is generated.

Like I said, perhaps I missed something in the setup.

Just to add this to the mix.

--
Landis Arnold

larnold@xxxxxxxxxxx

office: 303-444-2336 ext 11
cell  : 303-601-0622

The discussion was about the name of the sales orders, not the invoices. The numbers of the invoices in OpenERP come from the account moves' sequence so AFAIK can't be modified. Conversely, Magento does not allow to choose a different invoice number when we create it from the API.

Usually, we hide them on Magento and send them by e-mail from OpenERP.

A better solution here would be to send pdf invoices to magento and present them instead of the magento's ones.

--
Guewen Baconnier
Business Solutions Software Developer

Camptocamp SA